Oxetane ETERNACOLL® series are cationic curable raw materials with safety such as less hazard of skin irritation and lower toxicity. It can be used in combination with epoxy resins for a wide range of applications including coating and 3D printing resin.
*ETERNACOLL is a registered trademark in Japan and other countries.
- Curable with UV/thermal cation generator or acid anhydride ⇒ No Influence of Inhibition with O2
- Low Toxicity and Low Skin Irritation ⇒ Higher Safety
- Good Compatibility with Epoxy compounds, and Improvement of Curing Speed of Epoxy Compounds by Combination with Oxetane ⇒ Expected to Contribute to High Speed Curing System and Good Properties of Cured Resin
- Compounds Expected to Provide Low Curing Shrinkage ⇒ Improvement in Dimensional Stability and Adhesion
ETERNACOLL® EHO (3-Ethyl-3-hydroxymethyl oxetane)
Suitable as a Reactive Diluent, Low Viscosity and Good Compatibility
Expected application: UV Paint/Coating, Resin for photo-curing 3D printing
ETERNACOLL® HBOX (3-Ethyl-3-(4-hydroxybutyloxymethyl)oxetane)
Less Polar and Less Volatile Reactive Diluent than EHO
Expected Application: UV Paint/Coating
*Please consult us in advance if using for photo-curing 3D printing
ETERNACOLL® OXMA ((3-Ethyl-3-oxetanyl)methylmethacrylate)
Hybrid Compound Curable with Cations and Radicals, Possible to Cure in Two Steps
Expected Application: UV Paint/Coating, Resist Material
ETERNACOLL® OXBP (4,4’-Bis[(3-ethyl-3-oxetanyl)methoxymethyl]biphenyl)
Aromatic Bifunctional Compound with High Hardness, Heat Resistance and Chemical Resistance
Expected Use: Adhesive for Electronic Materials, Sealant, EMC, FCCL Adhesive Layer
ETERNACOLL® OXIPA (Bis[(3-ethyl-3-oxetanyl)methyl]isophtalate)
Aromatic Bifunctional Compound with Good Compatibility
Expected Application: Adhesive for Electronic Materials, EMC, FCCL Adhesive Layer
- Product Properties
- Photo-Cationic Curing
~Improvement of Reactivity and Properties by Combination with Epoxy Compounds~
CatalogClick here to download
- Ube Industries, Ltd.
- Engineering Plastics & Fine Chemicals Div.
- High Performance Coating Business Dept.
- SRM Business Development Gr.
- Phone : +81(3)5419-6175
- Fax : +81(3)5419-6255
- Products Inquiry Form