For details, please click the title below.
UBE is the only manufacturer in Japan that produces Nylon 12 with integrated manufacturing from raw materials. This product is known by the name UBESTA. It is a unique material that combines the basic properties of nylon with the following characteristics.
- Lower water absorption with excellent dimensional stability.
- Excellent performance at low temperature.
- Superior in impact resistance.
- Excellent in process-ability, thus suitable for molding the parts designed with complex shape.
- Superior weather resistance.
- Excellent adherence properties with metals.
UBESTA XPA, a polyamide elastomer based on Nylon 12, has the following characteristics in addition to those of Nylon 12.
- Having a flexibility to improve the compatibility between plastic and rubber.
- Superior transparency.
- UBE Corporation
- Performance Polymers & Chemicals Div.
- Phone : +81(3)5419-6172
- Fax : +81(3)5419-6253
- Products Inquiry Form