We broaden the foundation for industry and daily life with products such as nylon resin for engineering plastics, polybutadiene rubber, electrolytes and separators for lithiumion batteries, gas separation membranes and other advanced materials, and fine chemical products designed to be environmentally friendly.
UBE’s synthetic rubber business manufactures and sells polybutadiene rubber (BR), which is one of typical rubbers and polymerized with a cobalt catalyst.
We manufacture various industrial chemicals such as liquidity, nitric acid and oxalic acid.
- Liquid ammonia
- Aqueous ammonia
- Nitric acid(dilute nitric acid, concentrated nitric acid)
- Sodium nitrite
- Sodium nitrate
- Sulfuric acid(dilute sulfuric acid, concentrated sulfuric acid)
- Ammonium bicarbonate
- Industrial ammonium sulfate
- Oxalic acid
- Mirabilite anhydride (sodium sulfate)
- Hydrogen peroxide
As a global manufacturer of dielectric ceramics, our company offers a wide range of high performance and low price products.
Gas separation membrane which uses polyimide hollow fiber and efficiently extracts a specific gas from the mixed gas. We also manufacture membrane dryers that remove moisture in the air.
Fine chemical such as high performance coating material such as polycarbonate diol (PCD) which improves the durability and texture of urethane resin.
- 1,12-Dodecanedioic acid (DDA)
- 1,2-Buthylene carbonate
- 1,2-Methylenedioxybenzene (MDB)
- 2-Buthyloctanoic acid (1,6-DDA)
- Diethyl Carbonate (DEC)
- Dimethyl 1,12-Dodecanedioate (DDME)
- Dimethyl carbonate (DMC)
- Dimethyl oxalate (DMO)
- Glycerol carbonate
- High-purity catechol
- Hydroxylamine sulfate (HAS)
- Methyl 3,3-dimethoxypropionate
- Methyl 3-methoxyacrylate (MAME)
- Methyl ethyl ketoxime (MEKO)
- Polycarbonatediol (PCD)
- Polycarbonatediol diacrylate
- Waterborne polyurethane dispersion (PUD)
High Purity Chemicals
High purity chemical such as organic metal compound (MO: Metal Organics) used as a raw material in manufacturing process of light emitting diode (LED) and laser diode (LD).
Introduces materials for aerospace.
Continuous Inorganic Fiber
High Temperature Paint
- Synthetic Rubber
- Engineering Plastics
- Industrial Chemicals
- Liquified Gas
- Ammonium Sulfate
- Battery Materials
- Telecommunication Parts
- Separation Membrane
- Fine Chemicals
- High Purity Chemicals
- Aerospace Materials
- Continuous Inorganic Fiber
- High Temperature Paint