This inert gas is cryogenic when it is liquefied.
Nitrogen is separated out from the air by use of the difference in boiling points.
- Electrical and electronic industries: Atmospheric gas for use as purge gas and antioxidant in semiconductor industry equipment
- Steel, metal and metallurgical industries: Atmospheric gas for metal heat treatment, cooling fit, etc.
- Chemical industry: Purge gas; liquid seals, pumping, agitation; plastic deburring; frost shattering, etc.
- Food industry: Antioxidant, freezing
- Medical use: Atmospheric gas for manufacturing processes, treatment
- Civil engineering
Subject to Japan’s High Pressure Gas Safety Act
- UBE Corporation
- Engineering Plastics & Fine Chemicals Div.
Fine Chemicals ＆ Industrial Chemicals Business Dept.
- Phone : +81(3)5419-6176
- Fax : +81(3)5419-6256
- Products Inquiry Form