A rare gas that is inert and does not react with any substance, even at high temperatures.
- Decarbonization for stainless steel making
- Used as an atmospheric gas and inert gas for continuous casting and combined blowing in steelmaking
- Used as atmospheric gas when manufacturing single crystal silicon for semiconductors
- For welding (for atmospheric gas)
- Also for analysis and metallurgy of nonferrous metals (removal of impurities, antioxidant)
- Gas filling for light bulbs, nuclear energy Other
Subject to Japan’s High Pressure Gas Safety Act
- Ube Industries, Ltd.
- Chemicals Company,
Engineering Plastics & Fine Chemicals Div.
Caprolactam and Industrial Chemicals Marketing Dept.
- Phone : +81(3)5419-6176
- Fax : +81(3)5419-6256
- Products Inquiry Form