A colorless, tasteless, odorless liquid. The gas is heavier than the air, inert, and harmless to humans and with other hazardous materials.
- Welding (for atmospheric gas)
- Cooling (rapid cooling of food products, deburring, dry ice, etc.)
- Beverages (carbonated drinks, beer)
- Sand mold hardening in casting
- Extinguishing fire
- Promoting growth in plastic greenhouse culture
- Neutralization of alkaline effluent
- Combined blowing in steelmaking
Subject to Japan's High Pressure Gas Safety Act
Accredited for Japan's Specifications and Standards for Food, Food Additives, etc.
- Ube Industries, Ltd.
- Engineering Plastics & Fine Chemicals Div.
Fine Chemicals ＆ Industrial Chemicals Business Dept.
- Phone : +81(3)5419-6176
- Fax : +81(3)5419-6256
- Products Inquiry Form