Colorless, odorless needle crystals, that easily dissolves in alcohol, but does not dissolve well in ether.
Paper bag, flexible container
- Rare earth sampling
- Raw material for electronic materials
- Alumite film processing
- Metal polishing
- Firebrick production
- Manufacture of starch syrup and glucose by hydrolyzing starch
- Medical supplies
- Phenol resin catalyst
- Ink eraser
- Refining of glycerin and stearic acid
Subject to the Poisonous and Deleterious Substances Control Act (deleterious substance)
UBE’s oxalic acid is manufactured by CO coupling process that was developed and commercialized first in the world by UBE.
Accredited for Japan’s Specifications and Standards for Food, Food Additives, etc.
- Ube Industries, Ltd.
- Engineering Plastics & Fine Chemicals Div.
- Fine Chemicals ＆ Industrial Chemicals Business Dept.
- Fine Chemicals Gr.
- Phone : +81(3)5419-6175
- Fax : +81(3)5419-6255
- Products Inquiry Form