UPORE® is an essential material for primary and secondary lithium-ion batteries. It has a uniform microporous structure, developed using UBE's proprietary technology, and comes in either single or multi-layer membranes.
- Delivers superior solvent and chemical resistance thanks to the use of polyolefin as a raw material.
- Manufactured using a dry process (lamellar crystal stretching method) that does not use solvents or inorganic fillers.
- Comes in polypropylene or polyethylene mono-layer products, as well as multi-layer products that combine both these materials.
- The use of polypropylene and polyethylene layers delivers low-temperature shutdown and high-temperature heat resistance.
- No Traverse Direction shrinkage because a uniaxial stretching method is used.
- Environmentally-friendly and contaminant-free because a dry manufacturing method is used.
- Membrane thickness and permeability can be modified as required by customers.
- Separators for primary and secondary lithium-ion batteries
- Microfiltration filters
- Other uses
- Ube Industries, Ltd.
- Chemicals Company,
- Battery Materials and Fine Chemicals Div.
- Phone : +81(3)5419-6174
- Fax : +81(3)5419-6246
- Products Inquiry Form